|For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32|
E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk
Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.
In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott
Capturing OBL would shore up his base into a “lockbox” and increase the number of undecided into his camp. Regardless of how loud and frequent the “See I told ya so” and other loser statements that will be made, Bush will be elected to another four years.
Tahreeezah is a caged animal at this point. As the election draws closer her rhetoric will get worse and more frequent. She must be inundated with constant empty rhetoric by people in her party. So much so that it takes every ounce of strength in her to keep her mouth under control. She’s an absolute nutjob.
Here are just a few of her most recent idiotic statements.
"Only an idiot wouldn't like this," Heinz Kerry told the Intelligencer Journal of Lancaster for a story in its Thursday editions. "Of course, there are idiots."
2. In her latest outburst against her political enemies, Teresa Heinz Kerry called her detractors "scumbags" during an interview with a Pittsburgh TV anchorwoman.
3. "Like calling herself African-American to black audiences."
4. Teresa Heinz Kerry urged her home-state delegates to the Democratic National Convention to restore a more civil tone to American politics, then minutes later told a newspaperman to "shove it."
5. Teresa is habitually late for appearances, is in love with the sound of her own voice (she'd like a weekly show on C-Span to ``talk and listen and make people's lives better'') and believes she's ``too old to be bossed around.''
6. ``I thought, `I love kids, kids love me, I'll be fine.' Baloney,'' Teresa said. ``You have to treat stepchildren like pets. You're nice to them but you don't get too close or they chew you up. Well, I did it the other way.''
7. "Clothing is wonderful, but let them go naked for a while, at least the kids," said Heinz Kerry, the wife of Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry. "Water is necessary, and then generators, and then food, and then clothes."
posted by: Brian Scott