radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


9/17/2004


*#$@* DSL modem woes.

Well... as you can see. No pics yet again. My DSL modem is acting up this time. For some unknown reason I now have a new IP address yet again, even though the power did not go off. Grrrr...

I'm in the process of moving everything over to imageshack. That should clear up the problem. Everything should be right as rain by tomorrow morning.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.

Update: Grrr.. I have many images to move over to imageshack and its proving cumbersome. I have once again updated my links to refer back to my server which will have to do unless I loose my IP again in a short amount of time, which could very well happen. Expect fewer pictures per post. Maybe I’ll use one pic per post if I feel it adds to the content.

I've been really eyeing MT lately and might make that move sooner than later. We shall see.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives