radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


8/12/2004


Listen to radioBS!

I decided to take the leap and get this thing started. Thanks for the prodding Dan!

I decided that this would turn out to be a glorified audio blog to some extent. I would still continue to write, but I would also record my show when ever I felt the urge. Last night, I felt the urge.

I apologize for the sound quality. A couple times it peaks out and I notice also that I do a bit of moving around. This will not always happen. The sound quality will only get better. I promise.

Hope you enjoy the show. If you have any problems streaming, some people have suggested taking the mms:// portion of the URL and changing it to http://. Give that a try. Or failing that try using my very helpful “RadioBS Windows Media Player Trouble Shooting Guide”.

Hope you enjoy the spot. Please feel free to comment. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Here is the link to the actual news story.

And in case you’ve gotten this far and still have zero idea of where the *link is, it’s located at the top of the page under “Daily Notes”.

*Windows media player is required.

Update: - 08/12/04 Last night the story headline read 600 lb woman. In last nights version the article mentioned that she had been on the couch for about 2 to 5 years. Today the story has been updated and revised to read a 480 lb woman who had been on the couch for 6 years.

If anyone finds yesterday's chached headline for this story, it would be greatly appreciated.

Listen to radioBS

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives