radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


7/16/2004


Whoopie proves me right.

Whoopi is speaking out about being fired by Slimfast. In my first post I claimed she would cry about her freedom of speech being infringed upon.

    "I can hear her now: ‘You know, we do have a thing called freedom of speech in this country.’ I can't stand stupidity. But I’m willing to bet money on this one."

    as well as

    "Remember, no one is censoring her. WW (correction: it should have read Slimfast) is within their full rights to remove Poopie from their add campaign. She is still allowed to say whatever she wants without the fear of being arrested."
Here is how she is proving me right:

    "America's heart and soul is freedom of expression without fear of reprisal," she said in a statement.

    "I find all this feigned indignation about 'Bush bashing' quite disingenuous," she said, noting the Bush administration has savagely gone after critics like former Sen. Max Cleland, Iraq whistleblower Joseph Wilson and ex-terrorism chief Richard Clarke.

    "The fact that I am no longer the spokesman for SlimFast makes me sad, but not as sad as someone trying to punish me for exercising my right as an American to speak my mind."
"America's heart and soul is freedom of expression without fear of reprisal."

No it isn't you dumbass. You have the freedom of speech to say anything you want without the fear of being thrown in jail for what you said. Private institutions have every right to throw you out on your can even if you sneeze wrong.

And why would she chooses to tout EX-Sen. Max Cleland (D) , Joseph Wilson, and Richard Clarke as marytrs? Are you kidding me? 2 out of the 3 are proven liars. And why are libs still crying about Max Cleland? Get over it. He lost. It’s called politics.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives