radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


7/07/2004


Truth or lies "gentlemen"?

It's obvious to me. They were saying what they needed to in order to win the primaries. They would have said just about anything they could get away with as long as it didn't damage their polling numbers. Now they are political allies and are even more willing to say anything, including lying, in order to be elected into the Whitehouse. Liberal opportunist is a succinct way of describing them.

KERRY ON EDWARDS

    On Edwards' maturity: 'When I came back from Vietnam in 1969, I don't know if John Edwards was out of diapers then. Well, I'm sure he was out of diapers.'

    On Edwards seeking the presidency: 'And people call me ambitious?'
EDWARDS ON KERRY:

    On Kerry's position on trade: 'What he's saying now is different than what he did in the past.'

    On Kerry's tenure in the Senate: 'Do you believe that change is more likely to be brought about by someone who has spent 20 years in Washington or by someone who is more of an outsider to this process?'

    On Kerry's political views: 'I have a lot of respect for him, and I know he does for me. We're actually friends. But we have very different views.'

    On Kerry's fund raising: 'I don't take contributions from lobbyists. He obviously does.'

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives