radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


7/07/2004


Stinky German

I stayed at a friend’s house in Ziegen Germany in 92. I can attest to the fact that my friend's family did not like it that I took daily morning showers.

    Six out of 10 men in Germany do not shower daily, but at least those six change their underpants daily, according to a new survey published this week.


Never mind the fact that we were constantly on the run, playing tennis and walking everywhere in 90 degree heat, my showering was still frowned upon. It was considered a waste of water. I don't regret making my decision to stay clean and stink free.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives