radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


7/08/2004


The radioBS.net Windows Media Player Trouble Shooting Guide

Question: When I select the link, it doesn't play the intro.
Answer: Huh. I don't know.

Question: When I select the link, I get an error.
Answer: Huh. That’s weird.

Question: Everything seems to work okay, but it doesn't sound good.
Answer: No kidding? Huh. It sounds good on my end. I haven't the foggiest idea what the problem could be.

Question: I'm running an earlier version of Windows Media player, will that work?
Answer: Ummm. Give it try. If it doesn't stream, I will have to go with "No" as the answer. If it does, I'm not sure why you’re asking.

Question: Everything on my end seems to be in order yet it says that I cannot listen due to limited bandwidth.
Answer: Yep. I have a DSL connection with an upload speed of 128kbps. That means that only a limited number of people (about 4 or 5) can stream at once. Hey, I’m poor and just trying to get something started here. If you got loads of disposable income and want to help by buying me a T1 line and a production staff, you can contact me at brianscott@gmail.com.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives