radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


7/12/2004


Quite possibly the funniest thing you'll ever see.

Jibjab offers up the best rendition of "This Land Is My Land" I have ever seen. You will laugh very hard. I warned you. Now go see it.

This comes from a long line of linking but I saw it first linked from thespoonsexperience. Thanks spooney!

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives