radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


7/16/2004


Faux Wilson

This article (here) in the Wall Street Journal does a great job chronicling Joe Wilson's deceits.  My only question is, why lie? I don't get it. I consider my self-worth and character as something to be protected. I would never lie for a party (D or R) in order to win political votes. Yet that is what he appears to have done. The truth always has a way of bubbling to the top.

The piece ends with this statement:

    Mr. Wilson's disinformation became the vanguard of a year-long assault on Mr. Bush's credibility. The political goal was to portray the President as a "liar," regardless of the facts. Now that we know those facts, Americans can decide who the real liars are.
I'm willing to bet this doesn't make one bit of difference to the left. Remember, the left believes you can lie (But only if your a Lib/Dem) and still be an honest person.  If you have the mere appearence of being a liar and you're a Conserv/Rep you're likened to Hitler and Saddam.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives