radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


6/07/2004


Ronald Reagan - Goodbye Gipper (1911-2004)


See full photo here

Thank you for protecting America, standing strong, and your moral clarity. America chose wisely to elect you as President twice. Your words have moved me. Your courage has emboldened me. Your life has inspired me.

Brian Scott

Ronald Reagan resources:

President Bush’s remarks on the passing of Ronald Reagan


The History of Ronald Reagan

In Brief
In Whole


Speeches:

Contains all speeches (heavy traffic – might not be available)
2nd source for speeches – Does not contain all speeches


Legacy:

The official Library and Museum
TheReaganLegacy.com


Sites of Interest:

Ronald Reagan Memorial
RonaldReagan.com
RememberRonaldReagan.com
A Pictorial History.

    “Whatever else history may say about me when I’m gone, I hope it will record that I appealed to your best hopes, not your worst fears; to your confidence rather than your doubts. My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty’s lamp guiding your steps and opportunity’s arm steadying your way.” – Ronald Reagan 1911-2004
My condolences to his family and those that loved him in a way the public cannot know. He was your husband, your father, and your close friend. May God give you His peace in your time of loss. You will be rembered in my prayers.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives