radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


6/01/2004


RadioBS - Update News

I'm a firm believer that there is always room for improvement in everything. Understanding that, I've organized the columns to be a bit more streamlined and added a new feature as well.

RadioBS.net Upkeep

1. I removed the "Talk Radio Jock" links because I don't use them, and I'm not sure anyone else does either. Instead I’ve created a page just for those links. The best thing Blogger ever did was give us the ability to save each posting as its own page. What a tremendous help that’s been.

2. My Bio Data is no longer a downloaded text document, but a page in this blog. This section has been relocated to my left column as well.

3. The Commenting Rules are no longer a text document, but a page in this blog. This section has been relocated to the left column as well.

4. I moved "Friends of RadioBS" to the left hand column. This section still maintains top billing. Added to the listing are Heartless Libertarian, Rain Cross Conservative, and The Spoons Experience.

5. I wanted to leave the right column for "Previously" and a new feature to the site; "This Week’s Featured Blog". In this section I want to feature one blog per week of my choosing. These featured sites are ones that I frequent, that I enjoy, and that I feel add volumes to the blogging community even if some are not considered juggernauts in the blogsphere.

That’s enough change for one weekend.

Thanks for frequenting my site. As always please feel free to comment, I’d love to hear from some of you.

Sincerely,
Brian Scott.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives