radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


6/01/2004


Note to self: Always Carry A Gun When you Want to Peddle Pizza

Pizza man saved by gun.

    "When confronted, Honeycutt pulled his own 9 mm from the back of his pants and fired until it was empty. He says he fired 15 times in about eight seconds. An autopsy revealed Brown-Dancler was hit at least 10 times."
But then he's fired for legally "packing heat".

Note to criminals - We might all be packing. Think about that before you decide to rob, mug, or rape someone. Here's How Honeycutt put it.

    "Other criminals better think twice, because I'm going back out there," he said, "and I know I'm not alone in the way I think about this."

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives