radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


6/03/2004


Newsroom conservatives are a rare breed - Conservatives Suprised by Findings.

I mean really.... Have you been living under a rock?! Let me save you some time for your next in depth investigation. State Universities are comprised mostly of liberal professors too. Big giant DUH! Read the story from csmonitor.com.

But wait.... Don't worry. The news you get isn't tainted by a liberal bias.

    "That gap (between conservative and liberals in the news room), which has grown wider in the past decade, does not necessarily prove that America's mainstream journalism is biased, as conservatives have long complained. But the survey does confirm that US newsrooms do not mirror the political leanings of the nation at large.
Well, that settles it then. I'm convinced. I'll be watching Dan Rather from now on for my non-biased news reporting.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives