radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


6/16/2004


Madonna "getting smarter"

In a recent 20/20 interview Madonna said that:

    "her favorite aspect of getting older is "getting smarter".
Can someone please help me, I've fallen and I can't get up. I could help myself, but I can't stop this uncontrollable laughter.

Madonna may be talented enough to have become a successful singer, but she thinks a red piece of yarn tied around her wrist has healing properties! If anything, senility has set in early for the material girl.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives