radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


6/28/2004


Fahrenheit 9/11 earned 22 million this week. And The Sheep go Baahh!

Michael Moore's movie Fahrenheit 9/11 opened this past week and made nearly 22 million. Lets hope people understand that this is fiction and not documentary. My feeling is, that most of the people watching this movie have already decided to vote against Bush this November.

Which brings me to this little rant.

I don't understand it. I simply don't. How can anyone go into this film and believe that everything they hear is the truth? It is beyond my comprehension. I am beginning to agree with Michael Savage. He believes that liberalism is a sickness. It's a sickness, because you have to be blind to the truth in order to be a liberal democrat. It's a sickness because you have to be deaf and brainless to think that every rebuttal given by a conservative is there to confuse the issue. I have seen it first hand. I work with a liberal that has made numerous accusations against the President and his administration (same ol same ol - regurgitated 60 minutes propaganda), and when confronted with factual information, he just shrugs his shoulders and refuses to adjust his opinions. I've gone so far as to show him numerous news stories from various sources, and it still doesn't matter to him. It's an impenetrable wall of stupidity. Stupidity is my Kryptonite. I cannot do anything to fight against it. I hit him with fact after fact after fact, swinging wildly with powerful truth, and his wall of brainlessness wears me out to the point of exhaustion. In my humble opinion, when someone adjusts their opinions based on facts given, it demonstrates intelligence. Refusal to adjust your thinking after being confronted with the truth, demonstrates something far worse that stupidity. Gaaaah!

UPDATE: 06/29/04

David Limbaugh writes about the fact that liberals do not love the truth.

    Have you noticed the irony in the Left's hollow screams about the alleged dishonesty of conservatives -- when they have demonstrated again and again that they have little respect for truth?

    Whether it's demonizing the purest of their ideological enemies or placing their own scoundrels on a pedestal, they persistently prove they are not driven by the lofty ideals of democracy, liberty, national security or even compassion, but by raw pragmatism, expedience and power.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives