radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


6/21/2004


C-17 'Globemaster' Model


The Boeing C-17 Globemaster III

Set your eyes upon this behemoth. Its a 17ft, 200lbs scale replica (actually works) of a C17. This is truly an unbelievable site. You won't gain an understanding of the hours it took to put this together unless you visit their homepage.

Here is the text of the e-mail I received that brought this to my attention. (Hat tip to Steve once again)

    This radio-controlled C-17 Model built by an Englishman is a really significant project. The interesting part is not the JPEG files showing the finished product, but rather the web page link at the very bottom which shows some 90 illustrations and photos of the project work-in-progress. It is 17 ft. long 5 ft high and weighs 200 lbs. It took 600 hours to design and around 5 months to build. I can't imagine what the costs were. Shaun Downey worked on the project in England."
The e-mail which I received showcasing the C17 model, has attached pictures not shown on the website. If you wish to see the some more, drop me an e-mail and I'll send the pics to you.


C17 model landing

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives