radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


5/08/2004


talkRADIOforecast.bombed

I decided to change my blog’s name to RadioBS.net. The title talkRADIOforecast.com, was good when I thought I could keep up with an actual forecast. But since I'm a Husband, Father, Engineer, and part time (20 hours plus) Draftsman, I found it to be increasingly hard to keep up that schedule. Ultimately, this change is for the better.

The name RadioBS.net leaves the subject matter open, gives you the idea that it’s a debate type format with humor, and does not place restrictions on what my posts should look like. I realize fully that this is basically starting from scratch, but it needed to be done. For a period of time I will prominently show “formerly talkradioforecast.com” to help remove some of the confusion.

I am aware that the name RadioBS.net does have a double meaning. I apologize if I’ve offended anyone. But my name is Brian Scott and this is the intended meaning. The name does have a catchy ring to it don’t you think? This is not a sign of what my show will be like. I want my show to be family friendly, thought provoking and humorous. Even though my show will not be regulated by the FCC, you can rest assure, poor language will not enter into my show or this blog at any time.

The URL www.talkradioforecast.com still points to this site and will continue to do so. If you are a friend of this site and have linked to it using the talkradioforecast.com name, please keep the URL the same and change the text string to read “RadioBS”. I apologize for the inconvenience. There are currently three URL addresses that will send you to my site. They are: www.talkradioforecast.com, www.brianscott.blogspot.com, and www.radiobs.net.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives