|For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32|
E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk
Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.
In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott
Reading Assignment: The History of Memorial Day.
Thank you to the men and women who serve(d) this country to protect our freedoms. Sometimes you sacrificed your time, family life and energy to serve this country. Others fought and gave their lives to protect America. Each gave us the freedom we love today. Thank you. There are no words to describe my gratitude.
Read whatever grabs your attention.
1. War Games (Humor)
2. Shia Muslims gather in Washington to express their support for the Coalition in Iraq, and ideas for going forward. (Page 1 worthy)
3. Michael Moore is a big fat fat fat fat fat liar. Read "Michael Moore and Me" by Fred Barnes. (They never even met)
4. Boortz blog. Really good stuff. Check out the posting on " How to Hammer the Abu Ghraib Story" (zero BS here)
5. Bill Cosby is at it again. You go Bill. "Comedian Bill Cosby has declined to retract remarks that were highly critical of "the lower economic" African-Americans that he claims are willing to pay $500 for sneakers but not half that amount for educational tools." (Truth)
6. Gore Goes Ga-GA. By John Podhoretz.
7. I'm a bit of a germaphobe. This story about resold underwear is enough to make me shudder for weeks. (*Shudder* Gross)
posted by: Brian Scott