radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


4/28/2004


Did I say 8:00pm?

I meant sometime in the future. Lets leave the deadline open like that. That way I feel a little less presure about not knowing what the heck is going on with my server/modem/router. Man I wish I knew what I was doing with this tech crap. No TRF posting or anything of substance till I can solve this problem. I'm very grumpy right now.

Update: 10:45pm. Nothing is fixed on my end. I have however found a way to get my pictures off my server and place them on bravenet's, so at least my webpage looks halfway decent. One step forward 3 steps back. ;;At least I'm making progess;;

BS

(;; denotes sarcasm)

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives