radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


3/25/2004


Why no news? What’s with all the fluff?

I was getting really caught up in the Kerry/Bush race when I realized we had another 7+ months before the election. It really is a tidal wave of negativity and it’s easy to get caught up in it. I know I add to it at times but I care to much about this country to sit down and not say anything while someone like Kerry...... forget it. You get the picture. But I digress. (all the time)

I can't imagine spending all my time on that crap. I have strong opinions about it (as you can see) but I'll only spend enough time on it to keep everyone up to date.

Life is so much more than politics. I want to talk about racism, God, philosophical issues, apologetics (a defense for what you believe), pop culture, education, abortion and so much more.

I still want to post the days headlines but this week I took a vacation from news. The radio was off and so was my T.V. I also spent minimal time online reading the news, which to me was a much-needed respite.

BS

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives