radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


3/19/2004


Name calling

I'm thinking of calling this site something else. I noticed one site recently that was full of good debate on subjects ranging from religion to culture to abortion etc. Sounds pretty dry huh? Not for me. I love that stuff. And so do a lot of other people.

Anyway, it's the top rated blog at blogarama.com but the site is called "Hot Abercrombie Chick" (under the Faith/Religion category? ...Huh.) Any guess at who the majority of her fan base is?

She started her site around the same time I did and is way more successful at drawing people in for a few reasons:

1. I changed my site's appearance way to frequently. Anyone returning would not recognize it from day to day. I was unhappy with it for quite sometime and in reality I shouldn't have published anything till I had thought things through a little better.

2. I changed the name of the blog frequently as well, and I'm willing to do it again.

3. I don't have a sexy name to draw people in. It has to be something that will draw people to the site with a sucker punch like H.A.C. does. I call it creative marketing and so does she. So here are some of my suggestions, maybe you have some that would be better.

1. Old Naked Navy TalkRadioForecast.com
2. Sexy American Eagle TalkRadioForecast.com
3. Boob Buckle TalkRadioForecast.com
4. Hot Fitch TalkRadioForecast.com
5. Smokin Gap TalkRadioForecast.com
6. Brianna's Hot Eddie Bauer TalkRadioForecast.com

You get the picture. Who wants to go to "Old Naked Navy TalkRadioForecast.com"? I'll stick with what I got for now.

Related to Topic:

Hot Abercrombie Chick (It really is a good site - check it out. Good clean fun for the whole family)

Hot Smokin Fitch News and Opinions: (Say it while rubbing the side of your legs like Marilyn Monroe)

The Price of Freedom in Iraq: By Donald H. Rumsfeld

National Unity Dies - Kerry's war: Bush first, terrorism later. BY Daniel Henninger

It's a slow news day. Thats all I want to post for now.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives