radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


3/24/2004


The Japanese have taken over........... my lunch hour!!!!!!!

It's your fault Dan!! I hate this game!! I can't seem to get enough of it. WARNING to any and all that play this game. It is addictive and it's dangerous. You will be held captive to it. Run. Run very far away and never come back. I'm warning you... don't go to this game. The first time you play it, you will think it's the dumbest game ever. Then you hit the reset button. And then you hit the reset button again. Then you realize there is some actual logic to it. Then you hit the reset button again and again until you realize your lunch is completely over and you have got to stop sometime but I can’t!. I need help.

Warning: This game is highly addictive (and very family friendly)

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives