radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


2/19/2004


You people have spoken - All 5 of you.

And the results are in: 3 people like the Black Text on white background and 2 of you like it the other way. I have relented and will incorporate the majority opinion into the web design. I'll have to find color in some other way. *sniff* I will miss you blue on black.

This just in...

James wrote me in the comment field:

you big wishy washy fool!
make a decision on your own!!

__________________________________________________

To which I replied:

LOL. I'm dyin. Dang straight James. I like the black background and white text. I'm stickin with it. Thanks for the slap across the face.

__________________________________________________

02/26/04 11:16 pm. You know what.... I don't want to hear it. I'm new at website creation and if I find something tomorrow that works even better than this, I'll change it again. So THERE!!! Man I need help.

03/01/04 10:16 pm. See. I told you I'd change it again. I'm starting to like it.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives