radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


2/02/2004


MTV/CBS/Viacom - All knew booby shew.

Drudge Report had this Cached Google page indicating that MTV knew the "boob" incident would happen.

My Gosh, you would have to be dumb as a brick to think otherwise. You all saw it. It was no mistake. I've heard some say that the NFL didn't know about it, but they were doing rehearsals for a week in that auditorium. How could they not know?

All I had to hear and see is a Janet Jackson song that no one knew, and Kid Rock in a torn up American flag and I knew I didn’t need to see the rest. I turned my attention elsewhere for the rest of the game. I had the game on in the background so I could hear, but I had other things to do.

At first I felt that people would weigh the possibility of being offended against their love of football and football will win every time. Thank God I turned out wrong. Enough people are supremely cheesed about this that I doubt anything like this will happen in the near future, at least at half time. This year the commercials were tame, but last year the commercials were a bit sexual. I think most people forget that it's the networks that choose the ads being shown on your TV.

My advice: Turn the BOOB TUBE OFF!

Also, BIG “ups” to MTV/CBS/Viacom, way to represent America! (Idiots)

MTV.com - News -Janet Jackson's Super Bowl Show Promises 'Shocking Moments'

The MTV Statement

The NFL Statement

Justin/Janet/CBS Statement

FCC Investigates half time show

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives