radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


2/14/2004


I love this stuff!!

Sweet! I have included a Voting Booth for everyone to enjoy. I really want this site to be a cool place to visit so I'm incorporating a lot of web features that are pre-built through places like, Sitemeter, Haloscan (comment field), and Bravenet.(voting).

There is a possible problem in using these tools however. I cannot control the link they place on their displays. Forwarding through to another site by using there links might send you somewhere I would never send you intentionally.

I did have a minor problem with fooble’s Chatterbox (Think instant messaging over the webpage), when I clicked through a link it sent me to a website where it asked me if I wanted to see Paris Hilton’s video. No thanks.

To be fair I have not seen this problem with Bravenet or Haloscan yet. If I become aware of the problem through my visitors I might take the features away and find a different provider that does the same stuff but cleaner.

Thank you for you patronage. Enjoy the site.

Sincerely,

Brian Scott.

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives