radioBS.net
Chronicling the ongoing battle between conservative and liberal ideals

For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them - Proverbs 1:32



E-mail Me |About Me |Home Page |Comment Rules |Ref Desk

Daily Notes :I Moved to MT.

In fact this page will automatically send you to my new page in 4 minutes. Or go there now...Radio Brian Scott


1/11/2004


I gotta have goals right?

Today I go to a friend’s house and learn how to use some software that will enable me to record my voice to use for a radio broadcast. My hope is that some time this year I can set up my own business based on my idea of a radio program and then broadcast from www.live365.com or some other server. It would be a prerecorded show that would be about 1/2 to 1 hour long. I have much larger plans for this show but I have to start somewhere right? It will be a news generated talk show with lots of humor. It'll be an interesting experiment to see if I have any talent at all. Once I have the business license and a show recorded I will tell you what TRF stands for and then move ahead from there.

It's interesting. I've always been an idea guy. A person who feels he has a lot of great ideas but is unable or unwilling to see any of them through. I would always chalk it up to not having enough cash or some other reason. But for some reason I feel compelled to give this a fair shot and not give up for quite some time. It's not going to be easy - But I think it will be fun. It already is.

It sounds like I'm in my early 20's when I talk about this, but in reality I'm in my early 30's. It's just that I'm tired of the same-ole same-ole. So I need a "hobby". I'm just hoping this "hobby" turns into a reality. I job where I can support my family.

If you end up reading my blog - please do me a favor and drop a note to let me know your reading. I'm interested to see if anyone is out there. Hello? Is anyone there? No? I didn't think so. Well… I’m staying until someone shows up.

Brian

posted by: Brian Scott


Get the code for this blogroll.  visit The Blue S tate Conservatives